Freja Beha Erichsen is full name of the famous Danish model. She was born in Denmark (Roskilde) on 18 October 1987.
Freja Beha’s biography.
Modelling agent discovered the young talent on the street of Denmark passing by in a taxi. Her modeling debut happened in 2005 in Milan and Paris on fall shows of such well-known designers as Miu Miu, Prada and Louis Vuitton. The young model continued her runway walk in Hate Couture and Ready-to-wear shows. She presented collections of Dior, Gucci, Alexander Wang, Burberry, Prada, Chanel, Zac Pozen, Sonia Rykiel, Lanvin, Versace, Balenciaga, Christian Lacroix and Shiatzy Chen. And this is not the full list of the designer she collaborated with.
Besides the runway shows Danish model took part in several advertising campaigns for Hugo Boss, Chanel, Hermes, Chloe, H&M, Calvin Klein, Ferre, Emporio Armani, Max Mara, Roberto Cavalli, Georg Jensen, Jil Sanders, Pringle of Scotland, Karl Lagerfeld, Jaeger GAP, Tom Ford, Isabel Marant, Harry Winston and of course Gucci. She participated in the famous advertising of Gucci by Gucci and became one of three faces for this fragrance together with Raquel Zimmermann and Natasha Poly. Danish modeling star also appeared in TV advertising shot by David Lynch. Her face is the official face for IN2U fragrance by Calvin Klein and Valentina by Valentino.
Her face is editorials of such well-known magazines as Vogue (Italian, British, Japanese, Russia, French, Germans, Korean, Chinese and American editions). She appeared on Russian and American Harper’s Bazaar, W Magazine, Numero (Korean and French editions), i-D, Interview Magazine, Purple and V. Her face appeared on the covers of Vogue Italia, British Vogue, Vogue Paris, Korean and French Numero and many others.
Pictures and information about Freja Beha’s tattoos.
Freja Beha has a lot of tiny tattoos all over her body. Due to her modellig carrer she can’t afford big tattoos. Here is the list of famous Freja Beha Erichsen tattoos:
1. Circle with dashed-line on her right ear.
2. Another cross on the right earlobe
3. Words “Serendipity is Life” on the back of the right arm
4. Words “This World Tonight is Mine” on the wrist of the right hand
5. Circles on the left wrist to find the balance
6. Lines on the middle finger of the left hand
7. A star on the back of the left shoulder
8. Words “This Too Shall Pass” on the upper right hand on the inside part
9. A Float on the neck (left side)
10. Revolver hidden on the upper left hand from inside
11. Letter “M” on the back of the right shoulder
12. Graphics on the bottom of the stomach
13. Word “Redemption” on the left forearm
14. A Triangle made upside down on the neck (back part)
15. Next to the Letter “M” there is a Lightening Bolt
As you see the list of Freja Beha tattoos is quite impressive.